UMBRELA PROTECTION FOR UNCERTAINITIES
We all have a responsibility to protect those who depend on us. A life insurance policy is a contract under which the insurance company promises to pay a benefit upon the death of the person who is insured. The death benefit is generally provided income-tax free to beneficiaries.
- Life Insurance is the cornerstone of your family’s financial security. It can provide those who are left behind with a lifetime of financial security.
- Life Insurance can also provide businesses with the capital necessary to survive the passing of a key employee or partner.
There are two basic types of life insurance available on the market today:
- Term Life Insurance
- Permanent Insurance.
Which one is for you? It may depend on how long you need the coverage for. If you have a temporary protection need, Term Life Insurance may be appropriate. If you expect to need life insurance for a longer duration, even for your lifetime, then you should consider Permanent Life Insurance.
Making decisions about your financial future can be difficult, but we can help you :
- Transfer wealth through estate planning (note that the death benefit may be included in your estate for Federal estate tax purposes)
- Continue a business, protect a business, and provide benefits to key executives
- Provide short-term death benefit protection
- Replace lost income in the event of death
- Help supplement retirement income in cases where contributions to a qualified plan are no longer possible
Life insurance is a long-term commitment.
- How much insurance do you need?
- Is the insurance company you are considering financially secure?
- Read Life FAQ's