PROVIDING PEACE OF MIND FOR YOU AND SECURITY FOR YOUR FAMILY
Maybe you've never heard of mortgage insurance, but it can make a big difference in how quickly your mortgage loan is approved and how much money you spend on a down payment. Mortgage insurance helps protect lenders and mortgage investors from severe financial losses in case a loan is not repaid for any reason but it helps homebuyers in a big way :
- Because lenders are protected by mortgage insurance, they are willing to offer loans with a very low down payment – as little as three to five percent of the loan amount or, in some cases, with no money down.
- You have the assurance that in the event of your death, the insurance company will pay the life insurance to your beneficiary who can then pay off your mortgage and other debts if necessary.
Mortgage Insurance offers comprehensive life, disability, critical illness and terminal illness coverage. Your beneficiary is therefore protected in case of an unfortunate event. We pay of the balance of your mortgage loan (between $10,000 and $1 million) in the event of death or critical illness or your mortgage payments (50% or 100% of the amount) in the event of disability, depending on the option you have chosen.
Buying a home and negotiating a good mortgage is a first big financial commitment. It is very important to have a peace of mind that buying a house should not become a fianancial burden for you and your family during difficult times. Let us help you in choosing the right mortgage insurance by making you understand:
- What are the diiffrent coverage options?
- How mortgage insurance costs can be reduced?
- Does the mortgage have to be paid off in the event of death ?
- Are there any restrictions as to how the lump sum money in case of critical illness can be used? and many more typical issues?